NDRKIT is located in the KIADB Thimmanahalli Industrial Area, Kandali, on the NH-75 (Bengaluru-Mangaluru Highway) at a distance of 8 Kms. from the KSRTC bus stand. The college is housed in a sprawling campus of 12 acres.
NDRKIT is affiliated to VTU, Recognized by AICTE and Approved by Government of Karnataka.
Board of Management
Chairperson: Shri. M. R. Anandram
Secretary: Smt. Kamala Anandram
Director-Technical: Dr.M.G Venkateshmurthy.
The institution is being run under the Chairmanship of Shri. M.R. Anandram from the House of Sri M. S. Ramaiah, Bengaluru, who is being ably supported by Smt. Kamala Anandram as secretary.
NDRKIT is being guided by Dr. M.G Venkateshmurthy, Director - Technical, who is in the field of engineering, technical education for more than 5 decades. Dr. H. S. Prabhakara, who is in the field of technical education for more than 32 years is the Principal..
The institution has well qualified faculty members involved in various research, testing and consultancy activities and carrying out technical works of practical importance.
A spacious library having more than 80 thousand books, Digital Library having membership with INDEST-AICTE to access IEEE, ASCE, Springer Mechanical e-Journal, Pro Quest Journals and the institution is also having membership with DELNET and British Library. The reference section is well equipped with encyclopedia’s of different disciplines of Engineering and general Sciences, ASTM Handbooks, books on Nano Technology, Smart Structures, Manufacturing, Operation Research, Digital Computer Networking, VLSI Design and Embedded Systems, Telecommunication, Information Technology, Power Systems etc.,.
Reaching the unreached in Technical Education....
To serve the society by enhancing the knowledge and quality of life through value based professional leadership by creating centres of excellence in education.
- To prepare the next generation of skilled professionals to successfully compete in the diverse global market.
- To provide high quality technical and professionally relevant education in a diverse learning environment.
- To provide the values that prepare students to lead their lives with personal integrity, professional ethics and civic responsibility in a global society.
- To promote a campus environment that welcomes and honors women and men of all races, creeds and cultures, values.
- To develop intellectual curiosity, pursuit of knowledge and academic integrity,freedom.
- To offer a wide variety of off-campus education and training programmes to individuals and groups.
- To stimulate collaborative efforts with industry, universities, government and professional societies.
- To facilitate public understanding of technical issues and achieve excellence in the operations of the institute
Our organization delights all Stake holders by providing value based quality by maitaining
- Quality objectives.
- Quality policy.
- Quality management system.